ZERGPOOL MINING - multialgo, multicoin, autoexchange pool, solo/party mining, BTC/LTC/BCH/DASH/DOGE/ETH payouts
- No registration is required. Connect using your wallet address as the “username” field in your mining software.
- We support more than 200 coins for mining, which can be also selected for payout. Please make sure to specify c=SYMBOL as part of your miner's password configuration. This is how the pool knows your payout wallet currency and ensures that it becomes recognized correctly. (e.g. c=BTC, c=LTC, c=DASH, c=DOGE etc..). This is also how you can program specific parameters, such as solo mining option or party mining password.
- All payouts are performed every 4h for balances above payment level.
- Guaranteed payout coins are taken from market and paid on time. All other payout coins must first be mined by the pool before they can be delivered.
- You can learn details regarding payment rules - following link
- BTC, XMR, RTM, BCH, LTC, DOGE, RVN, ETH, USDT(ERC20) and DASH are guaranteed payout coins, for others please check block amount we mine at the pool.
- For popular coins with spikes of high usage such as bitcoin or ethereum, sometimes network fees increase beyond expectation. In rare circumstances payment levels may be temporarily increased until we have enough payout candidates to make payment sustainable.
- You can always find your current payout threshold at your wallet page.
- Blocks are distributed proportionally among valid miner's submitted shares.
- Accounts with no mining activity for 12 months are purged - this is done as part of clean up activities to keep health of the pool.
- The coins and algorithms supported by the pool change, please visit our community Discord for relevant announcements or assistance getting service.
MINER COMMAND LINE GENERATOR
GETTING STARTED FOR GPU MINING
Mining Difficulty Configuration
In majority of the cases no extra configuration is required for mining difficulty. Pool will adjust job difficulty based on your hardware power automatically(vardiff).
However there might be special cases when you want to configure difficulty behaviour, see below.
You may want to use it in case of more powerful hardware so your miners bypass low starting difficulty provided by pool with first connection.
Or you may want to use it in case of less modern hardware so your miners get low difficulty job to work on from the start.(minimum start diff can be 20x smaller than default).
Use sd= to set starting difficulty setting for you miner. It will get adjusted during your mining to most appropriate value based on your hardware power.
Nicehash can penalize miners when mining with frequent work restarts, you can notice it by increased Delta parameter.
To avoid frequent work restart, which usually happens on low diff coins where blocks are found easily,
you can apply special minimum network difficulty (example mindiff=1000) parameter.
Setting a minimum network difficulty makes your miners being assigned
to higher difficulty network coins where the block times are more stable and predictable.
You can open Mining page, and sort coins by Difficulty to figure out best mindiff= setting for you.
Example to mine Scrypt algo avoiding all low diff coins having network difficulty less than 2000
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:3433 -u <YOUR_LTC_ADDRESS> -p c=LTC,mindiff=2000,ID=WorkerName1
ADVANCED MINING OPTIONS
Below options will provide additional flexibility in mining configuration
Option 1 - Mine in particular algorithm
This will let pool to mine most profitable coin in specified algo, and auto exchange rewards to your payout wallet. You should use coin wallet address as username.
Use c=SYMBOL in password to make sure payout wallet coin is identified correctly.
Example to mine in Scrypt algorithm and get payout in BTC
-o stratum+tcp://scrypt.mine.zergpool.com:PORT -u <YOUR_BTC_ADDRESS> -p c=BTC,ID=WorkerName1
Coins identified with (no autotrade) will not participate in algo
See the "Pool Status" area on the right for PORT numbers in each algo
Option 2 - Mine particular coin
Use your payout wallet address as username in mining software. Specify c=SYMBOL as password to idenfify payout wallet coin, and the same coin in mc=SYMBOL to specify coin for mining
Example to mine Guncoin and get payout in Guncoin
-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:PORT -u <YOUR_GUNCOIN_WALLET_ADDRESS> -p c=GUN,mc=GUN,ID=WorkerName1
See the "Pool Status" area on the right for PORT numbers in each algo
Option 3 - Mine particular coin(s) with auto exchange to payout address
This will mine coin(s) you specified in password field only and autoexchange it to your payout wallet currency.
Use c=SYMBOL in password to make sure payout wallet coin is identified correctly. Use mc=SYMBOL to target particular coin for mining
Example to mine in Innova coin and get payout in LTC
-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:PORT -u <YOUR_LTC_ADDRESS> -p c=LTC,mc=INN,ID=WorkerName1
You can also specify set of coins using / character, mc=SYM1/SYM2/SYM2 pool will be mining most profitable coin among defined set
Example to mine in Innova or Guncoin or GoByte and get payout in LTC
-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:PORT -u <YOUR_LTC_ADDRESS> -p c=LTC,mc=INN/GUN/GBX,ID=WorkerName1
Please note some coins are not listed on exchanges we support, and will not be autotraded.
Such coins are identified with (no autotrade)
Don't use this option to mine such coins - use Option 2 to directly mine to the same payout wallet or simply use Option 1.
See the "Pool Status" area on the right for PORT numbers.
SOLO and PARTY mining
Set m=solo, or m=party.YourPartyPassword to your password field to use this feature. No extra fees.
If you mine solo and your worker finds a block you gain all reward, but not others blocks earnings found by other miners.
If you mine in party and worker from your party finds a block - party miners proportionally to hash contribution receive block reward, but not others blocks earnings found by other miners on pool.
You will also find solo/party identificator in block list, if such took place.
Solo and Party mining supports all Options of mining listed above (direct or autoexchange)
Example to mine in Innova coin and get payout in LTC, in solo mode
-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:PORT -u <YOUR_LTC_ADDRESS> -p c=LTC,mc=INN,m=solo,ID=WorkerName1
Example to mine in Innova coin and get payout in LTC, in party mode
-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:PORT -u <YOUR_LTC_ADDRESS> -p c=LTC,mc=INN,m=party.blockkings,ID=WorkerName1
Personalized payment level
Specify payment threshold using pl= parameter in password field (example pl=0.1). Setting is saved after miner is connected at least 20 mins.
Personalized payment threshold level can be only higher than pool default. If you want to reset it, specify pl=0 and wait for at least 20 mins.
You can check your setting was applied using your wallet address web page. ("pl" stands for payment level)
Example to mine in Innova coin and get payout in LTC setting payment level 0.5 LTC
-o stratum+tcp://neoscrypt.mine.zergpool.com:PORT -u <YOUR_LTC_ADDRESS> -p c=LTC,mc=INN,pl=0.5,ID=WorkerName1
TLS/SSL PROTECTED CONNECTION